Are you looking to contribute to Love Engineer
- Are you a dating or relationship coach or therapist?
- Are you looking to share your insight and gain exposure?
- Do you feel you can improve other peoples dating habits and relationships for the better, educating others and sharing your knowledge?
We are always on the lookout for inspired writers who are devoted to helping people find healthy relationships.
Benefits of contributing to Love Engineer
- Your articles will receive broad exposure, promoted to more than 27,000 friends on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Mix.com and LinkedIn combined. Love Engineer receives more than 250,000 page views per month.
- The Love Engineer community is highly responsive through comments on the site and the social networking pages, creating a rewarding experience all around.
- We encourage writers to submit a bio with a photo with themselves. Most contributors note that featuring their writing on Love Engineer increases traffic to their website. Having exposure turns into revenue by selling more products, getting speaking engagements, and coaching clients.
Writing Guidelines for Love Engineer – It is About Quality
If you would like to submit an article to be published onto Love Engineer follow the instructions below for consideration. Only articles that meet these criteria will be considered for publishing.
- IMPORTANT – All articles submitted must include original content and may not contain text previously published word for word elsewhere online. In other words, original content means that your article may not have been published anywhere, including your own blog, and does not verbatim incorporate any sections taken from previously published articles. Any form of duplicate content will not be tolerated. For this reason, Love Engineer does not publish press releases.
- The article must contain useful relevant content to engage the readers of Love Engineer. Material readers will find useful include offering practical information that will help readers address similar challenges in flirting, dating, and having a healthy committed relationship. To get a better sense for the type of articles that are published, take a look through some of the past articles published on Love Engineer.
- The article must be written in American English, between 600 to 2700 words, grammatically correct, and well-written.
- The article must not include affiliate links.
- Reserve self-promotion to your bio unless the article focus is on a business, an event, a course, or a workshop.
- The article may include one link to your website in the last paragraph or the brief author’s bio; which will be published at the end of the article. Please note that links in the articles and bios may be subject to deletion or made to be a nofollow link with our discretion and under the following circumstances:
– Too many links within the article
– Links which are not following Google guidelines
– Affiliate links
– Links that are not appropriate to the subject matters.
Currently, we are giving special consideration to articles written about the following topics:
- Feeling no emotional connection with your husband
- Bringing emotional intimacy back to your relationship after it has died
- Is keeping up with the Jones killing your relationship?
- How to handle your significant others persistent suitors
- Dangers of lingering ex’s in your relationship
- Why living in the past can kill your future relationships
- My partner doesn’t want children
- The effects of miscarriage on relationships
- The effects of infertility on relationships and how to fix them
- The importance of autonomy in your relationship
- How to share compassion & empathy in intimate conversation
- Best way to handle unresolvable problems in relationships
- How to flirt to a guy
- What to say to someone who ghosted you
- How to get a guy to stop texting you
- Emotional signs that he’s cheating you
- How to make an emotionally unavailable man fall in love
- How long should you date before becoming exclusive
- How to flirt with a shy guy
To discuss article ideas or becoming a columnist please email
Joanna Jana Laznicka firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Submit Your Articles
- Send your article in Microsoft Word Document to email@example.com
- If this is your first time submitting an article to Love Engineer include a bio, 60 words or less, at the bottom of the post and a photo of yourself as an attachment.
- Send all images as a jpeg email attachment.
We will do our best to respond to everyone who submits an article. Please take note that it may take up to two weeks to receive an initial response. Articles may be sent back with questions/comments to expand on parts, and we may edit/change the title or content before publishing on Love Engineer.
Updated 4/6/2019- This page / writers guidelines are subject to change at any time.